We don’t offer special discounts for samples but you can order samples at a base price (production price). You might want to customize labels before you order samples. This way you can also check out how your branding will look on the physical product.
There are two ways to go about this:
- You could publish the sample product to your Shopify store while your website is experiencing the least traffic. Then order the sample as as a customer and unpublish the product. (Suggested)
- You could publish the sample to your store as a hidden product and order a sample. Here’s how:
Login to your Shopify dashboard, open Collections under Products tab and click Create Collection
Name your collection, add a condition “Product tag – is equal to – live” and click Save
Open All Products, select all your existing products, click More actions, Add tags and add a tag “live”
In the Sales Channels menu click Navigation and open the Menu which includes your product catalog
Edit the menu item which includes your Catalog , remove existing Link and choose Collections instead. Pick the collection that you created earlier. Don’t forget to Apply changes and Save menu.
Now when you publish products from Supliful they will not appear in your Catalog as long as you don’t tag them as “Live”.
To open the sample product on your website and order it:
- Go to All Products page.
- Scroll down and in the SEO box copy the product page link.
- Paste the link in URL bar anc press Enter.
- Finally, simply add the product to cart and check out.